The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
DSX2 8000 PRO-INTL CableAnalyzer™
Versiv Professional Kit includes:
- Versiv Mainframe and Accessories: (2) Versiv Mainframes, (2) Headsets, (2) Hand Straps, (2) Shoulder Straps, Hard sided Carry Case, (2) Large Duffle Bags, (1) Backpack straps for Versiv Duffle Bag, (2) Versiv stands, USB Interface Cable, Versiv Open Source Software CD, (2) AC Chargers, (2) Universal Couplers, Statement of Calibration, and Getting Started Guide
- DSX CableAnalyzer: (2) DSX2-8000 CableAnalyzer Modules, (2) AxTalk Terminators, Set of Cat 8/Class I Permanent Link Adaptors, Set of Cat 8/Class I Channel Adaptors, Universal Permanent Link Adaptors Set (accepts personality modules), DSX Series Coaxial Adaptor Set, DSX Patch Cord Test Adaptor Set for Category 5e Patch Cords, DSX Patch Cord Test Adaptor Set for Category 6 Patch Cords, DSX Patch Cord Test Adaptor Set for Category 6A Patch Cords, DSX M12 4-position Channel Adaptor Set
- CertiFiber Pro Quad OLTS: (2) CertiFiber Pro Quad OLTS Modules, (4) Sets of 50µm Multimode EF TRC kits: SC/LC (2 SC/LC, 2 LC/LC) , SC/SC (4 SC/SC), SC/ST (2 SC/ST, 2 ST/ST), SC/FC (2 SC/FC, 2 FC/FC), 4 Sets of 62.5µm Multimode EF TRC kits: SC/LC (2 SC/LC, 2 LC/LC) , SC/SC (4 SC/SC), SC/ST (2 SC/ST, 2 ST/ST), SC/FC (2 SC/FC, 2 FC/FC), 4 Sets of 9µm Singlemode TRC kits: SC/LC (2 SC/LC, 2 LC/LC) , SC/SC (4 SC/SC), SC/ST (2 SC/ST, 2 ST/ST), SC/FC (2 SC/FC, 2 FC/FC), 4 TRC Carry Cases, 4 Sets of Interchange Adaptors (LC – installed on units, SC, ST and FC)
- OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR: OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR Module, 50µm Multimode Launch Cords (3 SC/LC, 3 SC/SC, 2 SC/ST, 2 SC/FC, 1 LC/LC, 1 ST/ST, 1 FC/FC), 62.5µm Multimode Launch Cords (1 SC/LC, 3 SC/SC, 2 SC/ST, 2 SC/FC), 9µm Singlemode Launch Cords (3 SC/LC, 3 SC/SC, 2 SC/ST, 2 SC/FC, 1 LC/LC, 1 ST/ST, 1 FC/FC, 2 SC/SCAPC, 2 SC/LCAPC), 50µm Multimode TRC OTDR port saver (SC/SC, LC/LC), 62.5µm Multimode TRC OTDR port saver (SC/SC, LC/LC), 9µm Singlemode TRC OTDR port saver (SC/SC, LC/LC), OTDR Source Port Interchange Adaptor Sets (LC – installed on unit, SC/ST, FC), (2) OTDR Hanging straps and magnets
- Fibre Inspection and Cleaning: (2) Versiv USB inspection cameras and tips sets, (2) Quick Clean Cleaners (1.25 mm), (2) Quick Clean Cleaners (2.50 mm), Enhanced Fibre Optic Cleaning Kit with Quick Clean cleaners